Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Spring Garden

Well, Dear Friends, I am so sorry that I haven't posted for about two weeks. I just got caught up in too many activities there for a while. I trust that you and yours had a wonderful Resurrection Day last Sunday. Steven and I certainly did. We spent the day with a friend from church.

I finally got together a small scrapbook album of some of the flowers in my spring garden. Steven and I have been putting in a lot of hours [between rain and snow :-)]to put in more hardscaping(picket fence, arbor, lattice, crushed stone walkways, etc.), but I have taken some time to just enjoy my spring flowers. I do SO love this time of year in my garden!

Just click on the picture below to start the show. (If it doesn't come through on your computer, let me know. I will try to get it to you another way.)

God's Blessing to all!!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Denise's Spring Garden
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so lovely, Denise!! Would love to see them decorating your blog!! I'm a flowers and birds and overall nature gal!! Can't get enough of God's awesome creation!!

    It's apparent that your garden is well-loved!!
    It's good to visit, sweetie!!
    Blessings and joy,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is just beautiful, Denise! I just love flowers and am anxious for our planting zone to begin (May 15).

    Meanwhile, thanks for sharing your lovely flowers--I'd say that you have a talented green thumb!:)

    PS- I am adding your blog to my bloglist so I won't miss a single post of yours:)

    Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete