Thursday, February 12, 2009

Celebrate Love!


Since Tuesday, February 10th, Steven and I celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary and Saturday is Valentine's Day, this is a week to celebrate love in our household! I've dug deep in my photo boxes to find some wedding pictures that mean a lot to me. (Not that there aren't some more out there in other loved one's photo boxes--you'll have to send them to me for the future. :-> ) But for this little slide show I have included these wedding photos in this order:

1. My maternal grandparents--Bert & Clara--married October 10, 1910

2. Steven's paternal grandparents--Henry & Martha--married September 29,
1927

3. My parents--Ben & Ellen--married August 5, 1950

4. Steven and Denise (me)--married February 10, 1973

5. Our daughter and son-in-love--Sherri & Jeremy--married January 24, 2004

6. Our son and daughter-in-love--Phil & Darcie--married October 6, 2007.

Happy Valentine's to everyone and MUCH, MUCH LOVE!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day to you too! Great job on the slide show. Love, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! What a neat family legacy you have with all those long term marriages, that is just wonderful!

    Happy Valentines day!

    Hugs, Sharon
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete